Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A lovely Day

23/4/2013 (Tuesday)

I have never thought that I could have a love to appear in my life. Until an April fool of 2013, we've started our relationship that everyone thought that was a silly fool. However, it was not fooling anyone else, it is true. She is the best girl I have ever met. To describe her, these are the few words: considerate, understandable, blandness and beautiful. Maybe, these are the few words that can describe her by now. Maybe, there are more words to describe her in the future. 

I feel that I am happier than before. I feel that I am gentler than before. I feel that my day is greater than before. In the morning, the first thing comes to my mind is her. That is the reason that I love her every present day more than the former day. How can this be done? Folks, try to imagine, soft piano music, green grasses, blue sky, river with clean water and a pair of couple; the love of the couple. Also, think of every sweet moment about both of you. I think of the moment that we were playing cards; I think of the moment that we were barbecuing. Although our moment is very seldom, it doesn't affect my love to her. 

More, to be continued...

Yhee ®

No comments:

Post a Comment